CryptoSouk – Crypto Exchange For The Middle East
CryptoSouk’s goal for cryptocurrency traders of any skill level is to create the next generation of digital assets. The firm aims to make digital currencies available to everyone. CryptoSouk is committed to enhancing customer trading experiences. Especially by finalizing trades quickly and making sure clients get a good deal.
There is currently a gap in the digital currency market in the Middle East and among those who speak Arabic. CryptoSouk plans to implement a centralized cryptocurrency exchange for this market gap.
CryptoSouk believes in implementing a long-term strategy for foreign trades and operations. This strategy plans on making the marketing experience easier by creating more efficient liquidity solutions.
Along with a strong knowledge of financial exchange ecosystems, CryptoSouk is a firm where newcomers don’t need expertise in digital currency. The Middle East consists of large traders and investors, expecting quality customer service.
They want to work with a trading platform, that is secure, based locally and speaks their language. They want to feel comfortable taking part in the world phenomena of digital currency and not the technical details.
CryptoSouk have hired a team that has global and regional forex trading experience. Also, those who are experts in technology and security, that can deliver for those who speak Arabic.
The platform that CryptoSouk will launch offers trading in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Zcash and Monero.
Participating in the trading of Cryptocurrency is hard but CryptoSouk is implementing new decentralized exchange ideas they are developing to make things easier.
The Middle East for CryptoSouk is a market where there are traders and investors looking for something more professional and an easy to use platform for trading that exceeds their expectations when investing in financial markets. They also want local people helping them who speak their language and understand their customs.
The crypto exchange market is growing at a fast rate:
- Binance, a competitor to CrytoSouk has over 250,000 new customers every day.
- Coinbase obtained over 20 million accounts and 52 million tokens in May 2018.
- The top 10 world crypto exchanges are predicted to generate a billion dollars on a yearly basis according to Bloomberg.
In other words, the cryptocurrency market is growing rapidly. There is a huge opportunity in this area to acquire shares that will be profitable. It is hard to ignore.
The expansion of CrytoSouk into the middle east gives the Arabian people another exchange to choose.
CrytoSouk launched a Cryptocurrency trading platform from ST Vincent & the Grenadines and Kuwait. This will open in the third quarter, supporting Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Zcash and Monero.
They will also be supporting other cryptocurrencies in the future. The platform also allows you to load an account with crypto and regular currency.
CrytoSouk is going to grow around the regions based on these four reasons:
- CryptoSouk will enable customers to transfer regular currency such as Dinars, Dirhams, Riyals and Dollars in and out of accounts at little cost. Investing in software that can help lower fees, making funding and redeeming regular currency easy and cheaply.
- There will be a range of crypto assets on the CrytoSouk exchange.
- Supreme customer service in the Middle East region and CrytoSouk plans to invest in it giving a human touch to the business.
- CryptoSouk has a team with on the ground knowledge of the Middle East region and understand documentation and the markets.
Part of CryptoSouk’s marketing plan is to employ locals with experience in the Arabic speaking region. The business’ efforts to understand the Arabic societies makes it possible to engage with potential consumers in the Middle Eastern region.
The advertising strategy is both online and offline for CrytoSouk. The marketing funds for CrytoSouk will be allocated in both the digital space and the offline space.
The digital space includes:
- Google Search
- Google Display Network
The offline space includes:
- Educational seminars
- Sponsored Radio Ads
- Guerrilla Marketing, this marketing strategy works particularly in the middle eastern regions.
- Local events involving financial influencers, journalists, editors and publishers.
- Traditional offline Media, including TV ads, newspaper ads and billboards in and around heavy traffic areas
- Referral program
The CryptoSouk Referrals program was made to generate notoriety and make the platform appealing to clients and those who work in the financial sector that can help publicize the business.
This is how the referrals program works:
- User A – shares referral code with B.
- User B – enters code when creating a new account on the platform.
- User B – Gets 50% of all transactions.
- User A – Will get rewarded when User B makes a transaction.
Also, there other important things to note about the referral program.
- Referral code must be used when a new account is created.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals one user obtains.
- Referral bonus is 50% of transaction fees.
- Referral bonus is credited in the same currency the transaction fee was pain in.
- Referral bonuses expire after one year.
- Bonus credits will be rewarded for a high frequency of referrals.
CryptoSouk’s technology and platform focuses on simplicity, security and reliability. It also includes a variety of features.
The user interface for the trading platform is professional, as CryptoSouk is an outstanding trading company. The digital exchange platform was built while having the needs of professional traders and digital currency experts as a priority. CryptoSouk’s goal is to make digital currency trading accessible, rapid and safe.
Here are some features of CryptoSouk’s cryptocurrency exchange platform:
- The platform can execute a million transactions every second.
- Native Charting.
- Advanced APIs for liquidity.
- Integrates with all banking and Peer-2-Peer networks.
- Over twenty order options including FILL, KILL, IOC, STOP and LIMIT!
- The platform is great at sorting and displaying data for users that aren’t experienced or know about the financial space.
- The platform is safe and secure, with top rated security.
Use of Proceeds
This is how the use of proceeds are distributed for this new exchange project.
- Marketing/Community – 20%
- Market Liquidity – 15%
- Product Development – 25%
- Legal and Licensing – 40%
Pre-Sale & Main Sale
|$0.375 / SOUK
||$0.5 / SOUK
||Hard Cap: $11 M
|Soft Cap: $1M
||Launch Date: August 22nd 2018
|Launch Date: July 9th 2018
||Duration: 30 Days
|Duration: 30 Days
||BETA Launch Exchange SV – Joint Venture with Kuwaiti Partners
||ICO Pre/Main Sale – Live Exchange Launch SV – List SOUK Tokens on Exchange
||Malta Licensing – Release Proprietary Liquidity
||ADGM Licensing – Mobile App Release – Social Platform Beta
Please follow and like us: